Karissa L. Hackelton, MD
CPC – Glen Forest
1800 Glenside Drive, Suite 110 Richmond, VA 23226
- Undergraduate: Troy State University, 1997
- Medical School: University of Miami, 2001
- Internship: University of Tennessee Medical Center, 2003
- Residency: Chesterfield Family Practice, 2006
- Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine
- Board Certified through the American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Travel, Photography
We offer many convenient offices In & around the Richmond area.
Learn more about our Providers at Commonwealth Primary Care.
Find out important information, updates & changes to our practice.