David J. Taminger, MD
CPC – VFP
2367 Colony Crossing Place
Midlothian, VA 23112
- Graduate: University of Virginia, 1990
- Medical School: Tulane University School of Medicine, 1999
- Internship: CJW Medical Center, 2000
- Residency: Chesterfield Family Practice, 2002
- Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Medicine
- Board Certified through the American Board of Family Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Richmond Academy of Medicine
- Virginia Academy of Family Medicine
- Sailing, Kayaking, Travel, Spending time along the Chesapeake Bay.
We offer many convenient offices In & around the Richmond area.
Learn more about our Providers at Commonwealth Primary Care.
Find out important information, updates & changes to our practice.