CPC Career Opportunities
Commonwealth Primary Care is seeking an experienced FT Medical Billing Representative for our large primary care practice. Position requires individual to answer patient billing calls, follow-up on outstanding claims, appeal denials as well as other billing functions.
Excellent customer service skills required.
Commonwealth Primary Care, Inc. is seeking a certified Physician Assistant (PA) to work in a full time position with our Primary Care doctors. CPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Summary of Duties
- Support physicians and perform tasks traditionally performed by physicians
- Engage in direct patient care by: Performing physical, mental status, and medical history examinations, and recording findings to be reviewed and countersigned by the supervising physician
- Ordering and interpreting laboratory studies and examinations to determine treatment, and ordering medication and other forms of treatment as ordered by the physician
- Follow patient progress
- Board Eligible or Certification by NCCPA.
- Experience in a Primary Care setting preferred.
CPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; holiday, sick and vacation time; and weekends off.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Commonwealth Primary Care, Inc. is seeking a Nurse to work in a full time position in our practice.
Desiring well rounded professional with a strong and stable work history and the ability to work independently. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, visitors, physicians, and coworkers. Experience in a physician practice or clinic setting is required.
Summary of Duties
- Assesses patient’s general condition and takes vital signs and weight.
- Assists physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Provides basic patient care as ordered.
- Documents all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Promotes wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
- Adheres to infection control/safety guidelines, and confidentiality policies.
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Experience in a Primary Care setting (preferred) medical practice or clinic.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
CPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: health and dental Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; holiday, sick and vacation time; and weekends off.
Family Care Physician
Commonwealth Primary Care is seeking a physician to join our group. The position is full or part time in our CPC Urgent Care location.
Hours of operation are: Monday and Friday 9 am to 7:30 pm; Tuesday through Thursday, 11 am to 7:30 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9am to 2 pm.
Our physicians must work a minimum of 3 Saturday and/or Sunday shifts per month. Competitive salary and benefits available. Candidates may send a CV to via our website or the Indeed site.
CPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match; holiday, sick and vacation time.
We offer many convenient offices In & around the Richmond area.
Learn more about our Providers at Commonwealth Primary Care.
Find out important information, updates & changes to our practice.